COURSES / MASTERCLASS
10 Powerful Du’a
Of Prophets In The Quran
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
“The Prophet used to teach us the way of doing Istikhara in all matters as he taught us the surahs of the Quran. He said, “If anyone of you is burdened by a matter he should offer a two rakaat prayer other than the compulsory ones and say (the dua of istikharah).”
30 July 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to attendees 1 day prior the course.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Supplication is the most beneficial of cures and it an enemy to tribulations. It suppresses and cures them. It is the weapon of the believer, and as the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
“Supplication is the weapon of the believer, a pillar of the Religion and the light of the heavens and the earth.” – (Al-Hakim)
Du’a is one of the most important tools handed by Allah to humanity, an immensely personal means for us to communicate and connect with the Almighty. But with all tools, there is a need to know how to use these tools effectively.
By the grace of Allah, the Quran is filled with examples and templates of du’a, recited by pious men amongst the prophets and the righteous. These supplications, inspired by God, are immortalised in the Quran so that we can learn proper ways of communicating, worshiping and asking from Allah.
The profoundness of these du’a are seen in the powerful meaning, refined structure and phrasing as well as the transformative effects.
• A study of 10 du’a of Prophets from the Quran
• Fiqh of du’a
• Why Allah accepts or rejects a du’a
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Please select your preferred choice of attendance (physical / online) below.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.