COURSES / SEMINARY
ADAB WITH THE QURAN
“When the Quran is recited, listen to it attentively and be silent, so you may be shown mercy. Remember your Lord inwardly with humility and reverence and in a moderate tone of voice, both morning and evening. And do not be one of the heedless.”
– [Surah Al-A’raf, Ayat 204 & 205]
Tuesdays, commences on 8 Mar 2022
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
The Quran is the epicentre of the religious guidance and spiritual energy we pursue in life. The Words of God are revered by anyone who truthfully claims to be a believer and as such, naturally, a Muslim would treat God’s final revelation with utmost respect and honour. There are, though, many ways in which Muslims happen to express their recognition and veneration for The Quran.
What are the best ways for us to show our love and respect for The Quran? What would be the most appropriate mannerisms with regards to our daily interactions with The Quran, as we recite and study God’s Words? What are the responsibilities we have to fulfill towards The Quran? What does a student of The Quran need to keep in mind when studying The Quran?
The study of The Quran does not only encapsulate the understanding of its legal and theological implications, its linguistic analyses and associated sciences. We also need to understand that God’s final revelation is to be lived by, and held onto as the ultimate guidance for our lives, in all aspects imaginable. As Muslims we ought to understand the value and significance of The Quran and incorporate its virtues as part of our worldview and build our lifestyle to express our faithful reverence towards God and His Words.
Let’s learn how we should posit The Quran in our lives, just as we have learned how to recite and study God’s Words.
• No prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
|Week 1||8.3.22||Intellectual Adab
(Knowing the worth of the Quran, Intentions of interaction with the Quran)
|Week 2||15.3.22||Practical Adab
(Mannerisms, Sunnah practices, Supplications)
|Week 3||22.3.22||Emotional Adab
(Khusyu’ and Tadabbur: Tasting the sweetness of the Quran)
|Week 4||29.3.22||Entering the Month of the Quran
(Preparing for Ramadhan)
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register below and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession. We grant concessions with no questions asked.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C or bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1.
Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.
If Seminary have commenced and you would like to join us mid-module, you can do so by Week 2. However, there will be no proration of fees as we provide a temporary access to recordings for your revision. Email us to request for mid-module registration.