COURSES / MASTERCLASS
A House Is
Not A Home
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
“And Allah has made for you from your homes a place of rest…”
Sunday, 26 Feb 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to attendees 1 day prior the course.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
One of the great blessings that Allah, the Exalted, bestowed upon mankind is the provision of homes that provides shelter and tranquility.
The Muslim home is a strong building block of society that adheres to the way of life that Allah has ordained for mankind. In Islam, the family is a divine system, a divine lifestyle, that is part of the prophetic guidance and an aspect of human behaviour. Life in Muslim homes is an embodiment of an all-inclusive concept of worship and a continuous educational process.
From the planning of buying a house, settling in and the decorating of the house, our tradition offers much guidance to ensure that a house will truly be a blessed home.
• The sakinah of a home
• Etiquette and sunnah of a home
• “Pagar”: Protecting of the home
• Design and aesthetics
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.