COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Concise Study of
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
25 Feb 2024
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to on the day of MasterClass. Participants will be able to ask questions and share comments in live chatbox on Youtube.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers. Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided for those attending physically.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
As Ramadhan nears, spiritual and mental preparation is required to be able to achieve all the blessings and rewards of Ramadhan.
One of the best ways to prepare for Ramadhan is to begin to engage with the Quran since Ramadhan is, the month of the Quran. Surah Al-Baqarah, is a well known and well read Surah. The wisdom and lessons found in Surah Al-Baqarah are profound and plentiful. The Prophet ﷺ mentioned many merits of this Surah including: sufficiency from Allah, immense blessings, protection from witchcraft and satan as well as the admission to heaven.
There are also many other important discussions found in this Surah. But one of the most important discussions is the forgiveness of Allah as He mentions about His divine forgiveness seventeen times. This is fitting since the aspiration of those who enter Ramadhan is to non other than leave Ramadhan being free of sin.
• Concise Tafsir of Surah Al-Baqarah
• Taubah and Istighfar
• Familial success
• Practical tips for better Quran engagement in Ramadhan
Access to the livestream are available within 1 working day from day of the MasterClass. The recording will be an online-access only for 60 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are available for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 24 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Please select your preferred choice of attendance (physical / online) below.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.