COURSES / ESSENTIALS
You Are Loved:
Tafsir Of Surah Al-Rahman
Note: This is an online-only course. Course will be conducted on Youtube Livestream.
Tuesdays (4 weeks)
27 June – 16 Mar 2023
8pm – 9.30pm
Online: YouTube Livestream (Private)
A private link will be sent to your email prior the tutorial.
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
One of the greatest blessings in life is knowing that when all seems dark and gloomy, we have a Creator that loves us and wants only good for us. The love of God overwhelms everything and puts all of our worries away.
Surah Al-Rahman is a well loved surah by Muslims. Its unique, soothing style and structure makes it an enjoyable surah to read and listen to.
But, what makes this surah more profound are the meaning found in it. The general theme of this surah speaks of the abundant mercy of Allah upon all of His creation. The surah dives into the different types mercy and ways we could achieve it.
This surah is laced with the important reminder of “So which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?” as an important key to unlocking the mercy of Allah – of always being grateful despite the difficulties and sorrows enveloping our lives.
• Proper tafsir of the surah, verse by verse
• The seen and unseen mercy and the blessings of Allah
• How to instill true gratitude in life
• How to invoke mercy and blessings in life
Recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘Essentials‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.