COURSES / SEMINARY
I’m Calling You:
Know God’s Beautiful Names
Tuesdays, commences on 30 Jun 2022
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Every Muslim knows that Allah hears, sees and speaks. These characteristics were conveyed to us because He wants us to communicate to Him and that He is waiting to respond.
However, the response Allah provides is greatly dependent on the manner of the ask. Fortunately, The Quran and Sunnah educates us on how best we speak to Allah.
This course enables you an unparalleled insight into the language Allah uses to describe himself, bringing life to your prayers. You are furnished with the tools you need to turn to Allah in supplication with certainty, using the Asma-ul-Husna as thought by the The Prophet ﷺ.
• No prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
|Week 1||30.6.22||Why do we communicate with Allah?|
|Week 2||7.7.22||When do we communicate with Allah?|
|Week 3||14.7.22||How to speak to Allah in our communication?|
|Week 4||21.7.22||Ten supplications of the Prophet ﷺ that includes the name of Allah|
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register below and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession. We grant concessions with no questions asked.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C or bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1.
Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.
If Seminary have commenced and you would like to join us mid-module, you can do so by Week 2. However, there will be no proration of fees as we provide a temporary access to recordings for your revision. Email us to request for mid-module registration.