COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Fortress: Protecting Self,
Family & Home
This course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Google Meet.
“Say, “Nothing will ever befall us except what Allah has destined for us. He is our Protector.”
So in Allah let the believers put their trust.”
– (Surah At-Tawbah, Ayat 51)
Sunday, 28 Aug 2022
2pm – 5pm
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
We beseech Allah for everything we need and everything we want. We are hyper-dependent on Allah ﷻ, as His Creation and His Servants. Of all the things we are truly in need of, the one that we can’t live without in this uncertain world, is His Protection.
We need His protection for the seen harms, and ultimately, the unseen harms. These unseen harms involves jealousy, destructive envy, evil eye and black magic, which exists.
The Quran documents, on multiple instances, such situations and circumstances that we can truly turn desperately towards Allah ﷻ for assistance and aid.
Thankfully, we have the best of guidance, as introduced to us through The Quran, by Allah ﷻ, and exemplified through the life of the best of mankind, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
The Sunnah of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ educates us about the types of worship, remembrances and supplications that earn us the protection of Allah ﷻ, from the many trials and tribulations of this flimsy, lowly world that happens to be our temporary abode. We, as servants of Allah ﷻ, who undertake the responsibility of maintaining our own souls, and those under our care, in our family, and in our homes, ought to learn to seek The Protection of our Ultimate Protector.
This MasterClass, we study the remembrances and supplications that grant us Allah’s protection, so that we and our loved ones can stay safe, as we navigate through the tests of life, to earn the pleasure of God.
• Sources and types of unseen harms
• Introduction to Ruqyah
• Protecting self
• Protecting family and home
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C. Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.