COURSES / MASTERCLASS
I Messed Up:
Dealing With Sins
Sunday, 26 Jun 2022
2pm – 5pm
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
We all commit sins. We just sin differently.
We are triggered and seduced differently. We react and retreat differently. And in this entire domain of spiritual instability and psychological chaos, only one thing remains sure and unchanged: the forgiveness of God.
Sinning is a process with a beginning, a middle and an end. While there are known aspects to sins, there are also hidden aspects to this human experience.
In every step of the way, the eternal enemy deceptively lurks.
Satan understands a person’s deepest weakness. Satan knows too well, to entice a person to act upon the slightest of evil. Satan waits till the end and hopes that the sinner is proud of his evil or if not, despairs of mercy and forgiveness.
While satan wants ill and destruction for man, Allah says:
Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
– [Surah Az-Zumar Ayat 53]
• Triggers: Doors To Sin
• Whispers: When Satan Casts His Spell
• Psychological and Spiritual Shields
• Hope: The Promise of Istighfar
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C. Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.