COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Sunnah Of Istikharah
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
“The Prophet used to teach us the way of doing Istikhara in all matters as he taught us the surahs of the Quran. He said, “If anyone of you is burdened by a matter he should offer a two rakaat prayer other than the compulsory ones and say (the dua of istikharah).”
2 July 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to attendees 1 day prior the course.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
We believe we know what is best for us. But in reality, we know little. Istikharah means asking Allah, the All Knowing, the All Wise, to guide us what is best for us.
Many think that istikharah is a mystical practice or a magical wish. It is not. Instead, istikharah is a true display of submission and reliance on Allah. That when the servant bows his head down to his Lord, for surely His master will guide and care for him in ways that he could not have imagined.
Istikharah reminds us that we do not have to fear. We believe in a good God – One who is the source of all Goodness, Knowledge and Strength.
Istikharah is a practice that calms the worried heart, renews positivity and bring a servant closer to God.
• When and why do we perform istikharah?
• Framing the heart and mind correctly in performing istikharah
• The practice of istikharah
• The answer of istikharah
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.