COURSES / MASTERCLASS
A Comprehensive Study
of Surah Al-Dhuha and Al-Syarh
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
“And to your Lord, direct your longing.”
24 Sep 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to on the day of course.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
A mistake that Muslims have about the Quran is thinking that it only deals with grand and public matters. We tend to think that the Quran is probably not the place to go to figure out their emotional and personal issues, that the Quran can’t be that specific.
The Quran, however, addresses each and every dilemma the human being goes through. We all go through various physical, moral, spiritual, and psychological crisis and Allah has revealed this Book to us and have given examples of the beautiful sunnah of His Messenger ﷺ to actually help us navigate through life’s crisis, because He is the One who created us with these emotions.
Surah Al-Dhuha and Al-Syarh were revealed to the Prophet ﷺ as a comfort, consolation and guidance in dealing with the emotional realities of man. Ignoring this education from God is to ignore the best way by which we can attain emotional balance and strength required to power through difficulties and challenges in life.
• Classical tafsir of Surah Al-Dhuha and Al-Insyirah
• “Why me?”
Islamic perspectives of trials and tribulations
• “I can’t see the light”
Practices that invite assistance and guidance from God
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are available for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Please select your preferred choice of attendance (physical / online) below.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.