COURSES / ESSENTIALS
“Aku Terima Nikahnya”:
A Marriage Preparatory Course
Note: This is an online course. Course will be conducted on Youtube Livestream.
Tuesdays (4 weeks)
23 Jan – 13 Feb 2024
8pm – 9.30pm
Online: YouTube Livestream (Private)
Essentials are livestream on Youtube for better quality of video and audio. A private link will be sent to your email weekly prior the tutorial. You will still be able to ask questions via the chatbox and the instructor will respond.
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Love and companionship is an essential element of human life that brings us joy, and brings out the best version of us.
God sent down love and tranquility into our hearts so that we can seek happiness, prosperity and success. The nurturing of love between two souls is not only imperative for individual success, but also, for the success of The Muslim Ummah. Marriage serves as a binding commitment that enables two individuals to strive together, towards the ultimate good.
It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbas that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said,
“There is nothing like marriage, for two who love one another.”
– [Ibn Majah]
Marriage is an institution that provides mankind with a sense of purpose and identity, empowering individuals with the honour of a noble responsibility that drives humanity towards peace and progress. Our religion defines and refines the goals of marriage, hoping to gift all individuals with the opportunity to be a leader for their families, while forming the building blocks of a successful society, and eventually, a successful civilization.
A Muslim marriage seeks to empower all individuals with God’s comprehensive tranquility, encompassing the physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual dimensions of mankind.
Discover love and its philosophy, ethics and rulings that underpin a successful Muslim marriage.
• Why Marry?: Objectives and philosophy of marriage in Islam
• Ready to Marry?: Finding a suitable match and understanding readiness
• I’m Going to Get Married: The legalities of nikah
• Now I’m Married: Responsibilities & maintaining sakinah and mawaddah
Recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Access to recording available for 30 days from the last tutorial of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people with disabilities and those require financial aid.
2. If you need a full concession (no fee), register your type of attendance as concession below and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession*.
3. Payments to be made after registering with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
or Scan & Pay via QR code sent to your email.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘Essentials‘ during the transaction.
4. Registrants are required to complete payment of fees within 24 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension*.
5 Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering*.
We currently do not have any debit/credit card payments to minimize processing fees.
*No questions will be asked.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.