COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Rabbana Hab Lana
Muslim Parenting Essentials
Note: This is a hybrid session. Session will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on our Google Meet. Registrations are required.
The people said: “Oh Messenger of Allah ﷺ, you prostrated during the prayer for so long that we thought that something had happened, or, that you were receiving revelation.” He replied: “No such thing happened, but rather, my child was riding on my back, and I did not like to disturb him until he got what he wanted.”
– [Sunan An-Nasa-i, Kitab At-Tatbiq]
Sunday, 27 Nov 2022
2pm – 5pm
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
The biggest challenge of parenting is to accept that we are facing a world that is very different from the one we grew up in. The social and ethical dilemmas are real and worrying.
Islamic upbringing of children comprises of three things: tarbiyah, ta’dib and ta’lim.
Tarbiyah is our children’s religious development. We teach them to be successful in the Hereafter by seeking closeness to Allah following the example of the Prophet ﷺ.
Ta’dib is to teach our children to have the good outward manners and conduct and have the inward discipline of self restraint, which is taqwa (to control ones nafs).
Ta’lim is the religious instruction of what to do and what not to do in Islam. This is the Islamic knowledge that children need to know.
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.