COURSES / SEMINARY
PRACTISING THE SUNNAH
Salman narrated that one of the polytheists asked:
“Your companion (Prophet Muhammad ﷺ) even teaches you how to go to the toilet?”
He said: “Yes, he forbade us from cleaning ourselves with our right hand, facing the Qiblah, and he said: “None of you should clean yourselves with less than three stones.”
(Sunan An-Nasa-i, Kitab At-Taharah)
– [Sunan An-Nasa-i, Kitab At-Taharah]
Tuesdays, commences on 8 Feb 2022
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
As a community, we have reached some level of awareness on The Sunnah of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. We see written material, offline and online, that shares and promotes the narrations of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ encouraging us to learn and practise The Sunnah of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. The Sunnah is undoubtedly a comprehensive way of life that shapes a Muslim to become a better version of himself or herself, in their pursuit to become one of the best servants of God.
While the scholarly discussions on Hadith texts and derived Sunnah acts involve heavy topics of Islamic law, there are many ways through which a Muslim can effortlessly engage with the Sunnah by learning and practising the simple and frequent habits of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Whoever we are, The Sunnah is bound to be a helpful resource in our journey to become productive Muslims in this world who seek the best for our hereafter. The Sunnah is also the most practical method through which we are able to identify and love The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
We attempt to build a lifelong commitment to comprehensively study The Sunnah of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, even if it may be little by little, as part of our efforts to enhance our understanding of The Sunnah of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, through which we elevate our lives and increase our love for The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
Join us in a gathering for the lovers of The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
• There are no prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Students are required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register below and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C or bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1.
Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (email@example.com) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.