COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Dealing With Familial
And Social Conflicts
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
The Prophet ﷺ said:
“The upholder of kinship links is not the one who is kind to them if they are kind to him; rather, the upholder of kinship ties is the one who upholds the kinship ties with them if his relatives cut him off.”
Sunday, 29 Jan 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to attendees 1 day prior the course.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Usually, what caused family bonds to be severed between families are related to arguments over trivial and materialistic matters, in majority of situations. The Devil incites enmity and animosity among people over little matters that aren’t worth fighting over in the first place.
Many have lost their power of resisting the devil’s influence. This occurs despite Islam encouraging Muslims to consolidate the bond of kinship, ignoring faults and embracing a forgiving and tolerant attitude, rather than seek out mistakes and cultivate hatred, grudges, and envy.
Severing the ties of kinship is a major sin. The many texts of the Quran and Sunnah (prophetic teachings) that enjoin upholding ties of kinship highlights the great importance of this matter in our religion. One of the greatest aims of the religion is to bring people together and maintain the ties of brotherhood and kinship among them.
• Social and familial conflicts during the time of the Prophet ﷺ.
• External and internal factors that lead to conflict.
• Guidance from the Quran and sunnah in dealing with conflict.
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession!
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.