COURSES / SEMINARY
ACTIONS & WORDS
‘Abdullah said: “We used to greet The Prophet ﷺ while he ﷺ was praying, and he ﷺ used to reply our greetings. When we returned from An-Najashi, we greeted him ﷺ while he ﷺ was praying, but he ﷺ did not answer us. After finishing the prayer, he ﷺ said: “Indeed, while in prayer, one is occupied with a more serious matter.”
– [Sahih Al-Bukhari, Kitab Al-‘Amal Fi As-Salah]
Thursdays, commences on 10 Mar 2022
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
We pray, everyday. As our thoughts on ourselves and this life, wanders away. Seeking to forget experiences that has left us in disarray. The concerns of our hearts, with high hopes and love, we try to convey, without any delay, so that The One Who Hears, can show us the safe way. He instructs us to ask away, every request and assistance that we need, in all our endeavours, as we count each day. He says to you, dear servant, just pray.
Prayer is something we are so accustomed to and familiar with, yet, at times, it feels difficult for us to really immerse ourselves in our conversation with God. The cure to such shortcomings in prayer, is constant learning and thinking. Knowledge of the intricate secrets of prayer aids us in our ability to attain a state of consciousness and humility in front of God, allowing us to transparently communicate our realities with The All-Hearing.
Prayer is not only a periodic series of movements and recitations, but rather, prayer also entails being in a constant state of awareness, of our servitude towards God, and commitment towards seeking Truth. The actions and words in prayer lead us towards reaching that station of connection with God.
We begin to survey, the acts and the words that we practise each day, so that we know what we say, to refine our conversations with God, today.
• No prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
|Week 1||10.3.22||An-Niyyah, Al-Qiyam & Takbirat Al-Ihram|
|Week 2||17.3.22||Surah Al-Fatihah|
|Week 3||24.3.22||Ar-Ruku’, Al-I’tidal & As-Sujud|
|Week 4||31.3.22||At-Tashahhud & At-Taslim|
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register below and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession. We grant concessions with no questions asked.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C or bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1.
Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.
If Seminary have commenced and you would like to join us mid-module, you can do so by Week 2. However, there will be no proration of fees as we provide a temporary access to recordings for your revision. Email us to request for mid-module registration.