COURSES / ESSENTIALS
Note: This is an online-only course. Course will be conducted on Youtube Livestream.
Tuesdays (4 weeks)
1 Aug – 22 Aug 2023
8pm – 9.30pm
Online: YouTube Livestream (Private)
A private link will be sent to your email prior the tutorial.
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Abu Hurairah reported, The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said:
“The first of man’s deeds for which he will be called to account on the Day of Resurrection will be Salat. If it is found to be perfect, he will be safe and successful; but if it is incomplete, he will be unfortunate and a loser.” – (Al-Tirmizi)
Muslims understand the centrality and importance of prayer. It is the key which Muslims enjoy success in this world and the next. However, each task comes with challenges.
We cannot deny that the changes and developments we see in this current age effects our spiritual and religious experiences.
These developments are seen in the the fields of technology, medicine, social and many others. From praying and looking at phones, automated wudhu machines, solat gadgets for kids, performing jama’ locally due to work reasons; these are some scenarios we face today.
But, what is important for us to note is that our religion, Islam, and its sources and scholars provides solutions that continues to assist us in our matters for every place and time.
This is a mercy that must be appreciated and not neglected.
• Current solat issues
• Introduction to our rich legal heritage (mazhabs & methodologies)
• The Singaporean solat kit
Recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘Essentials‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to email@example.com.