COURSES / SEMINARY
IN THE MODERN ERA
Anas ibn Malik narrated that Allah’s Messenger ﷺ said:
“There shall come upon the people a time in which the one who is patient upon his religion will be like the one holding onto a burning ember.”
– [Jami’ At-Tirmidhi, Kitab Al-Fitan]
Thursdays, commences on 25 Nov 2021
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Being a person of faith, rooted in the journey of seeking the truth, is becoming an increasingly arduous way of life in this ever-complicated world. As much as we have seen some development of our civilization, there are discomforts and challenges that we face in this cynical marketplace of ideas and ideologies. Thinking with clarity is a blessing and privilege that comes to those with sincere intentions, and it only comes to us through the permission of God. With many thoughts clouding our vision while we attempt to perceive and seek truth, we are truly tested, in our faith and resilience, to seek truth and to live by it.
These challenges we face today might be slightly different from those faced by our pious predecessors, but rest assured, we have every resource we need to ensure that we are equipped with the intellectual sharpness and innate willpower to overcome the threats that this world poses to our hearts of faith.
Our tradition is rooted with revelation and reason, forming an epistemic framework that ensures the sound formation of the Muslim philosophy and worldview. The study of our faith solidifies our identity as Muslims, while breaking down alternative ideologies with clarity, so that we can understand how we should posit ourselves in today’s world.
Faith is what makes us who we are, and we hold on to our faith with confidence and resilience, against any challenge that might attempt to put us down. Faith has the power to change doubters to believers.
• There are no prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Students are required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C. Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (email@example.com) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.