COURSES / MASTERCLASS
Tears Of The Blessed:
7 Moments The Prophet ﷺ Cried
Note: This is a hybrid course. Course will be conducted physically at Centropod and online on Youtube (private). Registrations required.
26 Nov 2023
2pm – 5pm
Private link will provided to on the day of course.
Participants will be able to ask questions and share comments in live chatbox on Youtube.
Physical: Centropod @ Changi
80 Changi Road #05-16
*Basement carpark available.
Space is available for Zohor prayers.
Light refreshments, drinks and hard copy notes will be provided.
Ustaz Taufiq bin Radja Nurul Bahri
Never does Allah mention grief or worries in the Quran; except that He commands us to endure and battle it, or He gives us good tidings and hope that it will be lifted from us.
We all experience the feeling of sadness and go through challenges during different parts of our lives. For some, feelings of sadness and gloom are not as common, but others may experience it more frequently. Depending on their severity, feelings of sadness can impact the day to day functioning of our lives.
In the blessed life of our Prophet ﷺ, we not only see his successes and brilliance, but his emotions and humanness. As our role model, even in times of heartbreak and sadness, he continues to provide wisdom and guidance in dealing with this difficult human reality.
- Seven moments the Prophet ﷺ cried
- Blameworthy and praiseworthy tears in the Quran
- The Islamic prescription to sadness and grief
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are available for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘MasterClass‘ during the transaction.
*For overseas registrations / transactions, please email us so that we can share alternative ways you can make payment.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 24 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Please select your preferred choice of attendance (physical / online) below.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.