COURSES / SEMINARY
PATHWAY TO ETERNITY
‘Abu Hurayrah narrated that The Prophet ﷺ said:
“The people will stand before The Lord of the worlds for the length of half of a day, which is like fifty-thousand years. That day will be made easy for the believer like the sun lowering itself until it has set.”
– [Musnad Abi Ya’la]
This life that we live pales in comparison to the afterlife that awaits us. Yet, our preparations for this life are far much greater than what we have prepared for our next journey. The reality that our life doesn’t end here in this world is a truth that takes some time for us to internalize and realign towards, and God’s revelation helps us to learn more about our future, instilling faith in our hearts that justice shall prevail, and reward is certain for believing in Allah and The Last Day.
Our faith is built upon this pillar of belief in the afterlife, granting us a destination for us to work towards. As believers, it is an important subject for us to learn, to ascertain our hearts of the unseen realities revealed to us by Allah ﷻ. The Quran and The Sunnah goes the extra mile to educate us of this imminent reality, so much so that some Companions used to describe learning this topic by saying that it was as if they could see heaven and hellfire, leaving their hearts trembling in fear of misdeeds, and hopeful for Allah’s love and mercy through their faith in Him, and the good deeds they have strived to accomplish.
It is the unseen, but it is one that we can see, through revelation and rational thought, to realize the imperative nature of the afterlife, in achieving ultimate justice for all of humanity, and in providing direction and a pathway to success for the human civilization. Let’s look forward towards the pathway to eternity.
Thursdays, commences on 16 Sep 2021
7.45pm – 9.30pm
Participants will be able to access recordings of Google Meet for a month from the final tutorial on a shared folder for revision. Subsequently, an edited version will be uploaded on our subscription-based app, AQATV.
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
• There are no prior qualifications required to attend this course.
• Students are required to have access to internet on the day of tutorials.
|Week 1||16.9.21||Knowing The Last Day: Names & Definitions|
|Week 2||23.9.21||Signs of The Last Day: Minor & Major Indications|
|Week 3||30.9.21||The Barzakh, The Ba’ath & The Mahshar: A New Realm, Resurrection & Accountability|
|Week 4||7.10.21||The Final Destination: The Descriptions of Heaven & Hell|
Standard: $55 | Concession: $45
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, please register and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C. Reference ‘Seminary‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
5. Each ticket is for per participant. Please do not share the registration with your family/friend.
If the options has ‘Expired’ / ‘Fully-booked’, drop us an email (email@example.com) with your full name, contact no. and type of fees (Standard/Concession) for us to include you in the registration.