COURSES / ESSENTIALS
The Great Four:
Timeless Wisdom From The Lives
Of The Righteous Khulafah
Note: This is an online-only course. Course will be conducted on Google Meet.
It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that:
The Messenger of Allah said:
The most merciful of my Ummah towards my Ummah is Abu Bakr;
the one who adheres most sternly to the religion of Allah is ‘Umar;
the most sincere of them in shyness and modesty is ‘Uthman;
the best judge is ‘Ali bin Abu Talib
– [Ibn Majah, Sahih]
Thursdays (4 weeks)
12 Jan – 2 Feb 2022
8pm – 9.30pm
Online: Google Meet
Google Meet can be accessed via laptop or any mobile devices. If you are using mobile devices, you will be required to access using a Gmail account. You may create a free Gmail account if you are accessing it from your mobile.
Ustaz Taufiq Bin Radja Nurul Bahri
We all seek inspiration. It is, after all, what drives us. As humans, we search for role models, people we aspire to be, people we can look up to and people we learn from. The sahabah, companions of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, were exactly that: role models.
They were the greatest generation in the history of mankind.
All the sahabah were of different dispositions and personalities. They differed in their backgrounds, their mindsets and their way of life. It is their diversity that enables us to connect with them, leads us to learn something new from each and every sahabah, for they excelled in different aspects, especially the four righteous khulafa’.
• Background and lifestyle of the khulafa’
• Their relationship with the Prophet ﷺ
• Most notable traits and qualities
• General timeline of their lives
• Contributions to Islam and the Muslim ummah
Meet recordings are made available within 1-2 working days from day of the tutorial. Recordings will be an online-access only for 30 days from the conclusion of this course. Subsequently, recordings will be processed and edited and uploaded on AQATV app (monthly subscription).
1. Concessions are valid for full-time students, NSFs, senior citizens aged above 65, the unwaged, people of disabilities and those require financial aid. If you need a full concession, register your type of attendance and reply to the registration email that you would like to request for a full concession.
2. Payments (to be made after registering) of any amount may with the following methods:
Bank transfer to DBS digital/current bank account no. 003-954778-1 or PayNow to UEN no. T13LL2451C.
IMPORTANT: Reference ‘Essentials‘ during the transaction.
3. Students are required to complete payment of fees within 48 hours after online registration. Registration will only be confirmed upon completion of payment. Please email us for payment extension.
4. Instalment plan available. You may drop us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request for an instalment payment plan after registering.
Upon registration, you will receive an automated email with details for bank transfer. Please do so immediately to confirm you registration. If you did not receive the email, do allow 3-5 minutes and check your Spam/Junk folder. You may email to email@example.com if you did not receive any email.
If the registration option displays ‘Expired’, please email your registration details (name, contact no. and type of fees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.